Thursday, March 17, 2011

Young and Chung's engagement shoot

This was shot through Bliss. I free lance for them a lot. Funny thing is Chung booked me for makeup and Johnny over at Bliss contacted me to shoot their engagement! We had a little laugh about the incident. We shot in Orange in a field and a little park where there was some lemon trees! I had my engagement shoot here and Young and Chung loved the pictures so I brought them back to the same place.

Hair: Nancy Nguyen
Makeup: Anha Nguyen
Photos: Anha Nguyen

We started in this open field. Young and Chung came from their engagement party where she was dressed in a traditional dress called an Ao Dai.
Then they switched over to more of a formal wear.

We then moved locations with the lemon trees! The still stayed in their formal wear.

Then they changed into something a little bit more casual and we had a mini picnic! Well minus the food haha, just for looks people!

I love shots of the feet!some fake picnic shots ;)
and a shot of them holding lemons!

1 comment: