Sunday, November 28, 2010

Citrus Park

Today was a fun Sunday afternoon. We all took a trip to the park today to wander around, take some pictures (Nic just got the new Canon T1i camera and I was showing him to to use it) and attempted a failed geocach. We went to Citrus park in Tustin, which is such a beautiful place! I am absolutely coming back to this place. Attached are the pictures that I took followed by some taken by my boyfriend.


I absolutely love this picture of my son and my boyfriend playing on the swings.

My son with his flower and his lemons!

This flower seemed to be passed around..

When we attempted to find "treasure" while geocaching.


Here are the images Nic took. I edited them though, I still need to teach him all I know about editing since that tends to take a little longer to explain :)


Here is a shot of me he took that I liked.

I ADORE this photo of David SO much.

These have gotta be one of my favorite pictures of me and my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment