Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jenn & Jason Engagement Shoot

Jenn and Jason were such a fun couple to photograph! Jason is in the Army and is going to deploy soon to Afghanistan. I have a soft spot for military since my boyfriend is in the Marine Corps. You can just see how much this couple loved each other. I am so lucky they chose me to take their picture! We shot at the Lab and The Camp in Costa Mesa. The backdrop and colors of the place were just plain awesome. It totally matched their personalities since they wanted something different.


I love the lighting on these pictures! I am in love with the sunlight photos.



I kinda felt like a peeping tom but I think the pictures came out great :)



These shots were taken over at The Camp







ok, how cute are her shoes?!


These were taken over at the Lab



This wall was just beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely great! This was an amazing shoot, great work and congrats to the couple!

    ReplyDelete